The Best Hog Roast Catering in the South
So we can provide the most succulent and tender hog roasts possible, we roast the pig for up to twelve hours. This produces 'pulled pork' which literally falls off the bone and the crackling is also as good as it gets!
View our customers recommendations (yes, real people!) who all praise our fantastic hog roast and BBQ's that we have provided for their weddings, birthday parties, christenings and corporate events!.
Because we roast our hogs for twice as long as most other caterers, it would be impractical to cook from start on site so we start spit roasting the pig at our premises (unless arranged to cook on site due to location or request) then transport the roasting hog in the oven to the event where it continues roasting until serving.
This process is also much less intrusive because we do not need all day access however you and your guests still experience the unique sight and aroma of roasting hog.
Due to the use of a top quality marquee, the hog roast experience can still be guaranteed if it rains. The hog can be roasted outside then taken indoors for serving.
We don't have any hidden charges!
Timetable - What Happens On the Day Of Your Hog Roast Event
- We start spit roasting the hog at our premises at least 8-10 hours before serving time. (Unless we are cooking on site)
- We transport the hog in the hot mobile spit roast oven to the event arriving 2 hours before serving.
- The hog continues to roast on site while we set up our 3 x 3 metre marque and catering equipment.
- Salads etc if ordered, the homemade baps, hot stuffing balls, crackling, apple sauce and disposables are prepared on the serving table.
- About 30 minutes before serving, the hog is lifted on to the carving arms and chef starts carving the hog into the hot trays.
- The server(s) will then start to serve you and your guests at your chosen time.
- Any food not eaten will be left for the client's use or if you want we can dispose of it.
- When service has ended (usually about 2 hours), we clean the immediate area and pack away the equipment leaving you to enjoy your event.
- Contact us on 01202421760 if you have any questions on concerns or